Re: Windows Vista Beta 1 is already superior to Linux.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 7, Aug 4, 2005.

  1. 7

    7 Guest

    Sally Vadi wrote:

    > Same P4 3.0ghz Abit system with 1G of memory and Vista is MUCH FASTER
    > than Suse9.3pro on the same system and this is a beta 1 loaded with
    > debug code for sure. Windows also looks much better and every single
    > piece of hardware on my system, including my wireless card worked
    > fine.The same could not be said of Suse9.3proLinux.
    >
    > What little market, if any, that Linux has with regards to desktop
    > systems is living on borrowed time. Windows Vista will only get better
    > and faster and when the debug code is removed for the golden, Linux is
    > going to become ancient history.
    > Linux had it's chance and Microsoft has remained for the most part
    > silent while it developed Vista. Now that the beta 1 is here, it is
    > very obvious that this is going to be a fantastic product.
    > So long desktop Linux, not that you ever had any marketshare anyhow.
    > Sally Vadi

    Windopes still can't beat a 1GHz Linux PC.
    You can write to HD 2Gb from network whilst
    at the same time read from the same HD and write 2Gb
    (14,000+ files) to DVD, and still listen to uninterrupted
    music and still have only 75% CPU utlization!!

    BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    Try with liveCDs like Knoppix and Mepis before
    wasting your time and money on windopes.
    http://www.livecdlist.com/
    http://www.livecdnews.com/

    7, Aug 4, 2005