    again I would have to check to see if I already installed a particular
    update already right?
    THANKS

    =?Utf-8?B?aGloaQ==?=, Oct 8, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?aGloaQ==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    I have only seen one post where this worked, but you can give it a try
    first. You still have the Windows firewall so turn it on if it is not on
    and you should be fine.

    John Barnes, Oct 8, 2005

  3. Thanks, turning off nVidia's firewall makes Microsoft Update happy.

    =?Utf-8?B?aGloaQ==?=, Oct 11, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?aGloaQ==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Thanks for the update.