Re: windows registry problem

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by impossible, Jun 19, 2008.

  1. impossible

    impossible Guest

    "Reg" <> wrote in message

    > When I run
    > AMUST Registry Cleaner 3.5 (http://www.amustsoft.com)
    >
    > it reports the following problem wich it cannot fix
    >
    > Components Subsystem
    > -----------------------------------
    > Invalid or malformed Class Identifier:
    > {1171A62F-05D2-11D1-83FC-00A0C9089C5A}
    > (Specified Inproc Server is invalid:
    > c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\flash9b.ocx)
    > KEY:
    > HKCR\CLSID\{1171A62F-05D2-11D1-83FC-00A0C9089C5A}\InprocServer32
    > VALUE: (Default)
    >

    > Regedit will not let me delete the entry
    >
    > I would like to sort this out because think a problem in Flash is
    > preventinig me from easily accessing a page on a site I go to.
    >
    > Any suggestions gratefuly received
    > (And to save you the time - yes I do have Ubuntu on my other computer
    > and can access the site from there with no problem)

    This might help...

    http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_19166&sliceId=1#no_content

    ...and the Flash uninstaller referenced there can be found here:

    http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14157&sliceId=1
    impossible, Jun 19, 2008