Re: windows on a mac?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by nerd32768, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    "dyouden" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I had someone recently ask me if he could format the hard drive in his

    Macintosh computer and install Windows on it instead. Is this possible? What
    is the best way to go on this? I am not certain of the system specs, as he
    did not know himself and did not have the system.

    It is not possible if you format the drive. You can run a Windows Emulator
    to use windows on that computer, but Macintosh hardware is not compatible
    with windows. Period. That is why you either by a PC or mac.
    nerd32768, Jul 6, 2004