Re: Windows Movie Maker Help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The Real Truth MVP, Jan 22, 2009.

  1. Save the original clip then re-edit it as if it were new then add the sound
    effect.

    "paris" <> wrote in message
    On Jan 21, 8:31 pm, "The Real Truth MVP" <> wrote:
    > You have sound on there now, all you have to do is import the sound effect
    > you want and place it where you want it in the storyboard. Once placed you
    > will see the sound file below the storyboard and you can adjust it from
    > there. Yes you can have more then 1 sound at a time.
    >
    > --
    > The Real Truthhttp://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "paris" <> wrote in message

    > > Greetings ....

    > > I am new to Windows Movie Maker. I just started using it 2 days
    > > ago - and already I made my 1st slideshow movie. I'm really
    > > proud of it too. It really wasn't that hard. Just took a while
    > > getting use to all the tools. Well anyway here is the link to my
    > > movie -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15BdzMlUIn8

    > > It might make you cry. I hope you like it. Maybe you can give
    > > me some tips.

    > > But here is a BIG Question of mine.

    > > Suppose on one of my image clips for the slide show - as the music
    > > is playing in the <BG> what if I wanted a sound effect to sound off,
    > > like
    > > a siren or something ... how can I do that in Windows Movie Maker?

    > > If it's possible to do this - can someone walk me through the process?

    > > I tried tile overlay - and stuff - but I just don't know how!

    > > Thanks so much!

    > > I hope you enjoy my video!

    > > Thanks!

    > > Paris- Hide quoted text -

    ok - yes. But when I place the sound effect on the clip that I
    want .... the sound effect plays --- but the audio music file that I
    have playing
    in the <bg> stops playing when the file with the sound effect comes.
    I want the audio <bg> music file to keep playing - even when the image
    file with the sound effect comes
    The Real Truth MVP, Jan 22, 2009

  2. The Real Truth MVP

    Clogwog Guest

    "The Real Truth MVP" <> schreef in bericht
    > Save the original clip then re-edit it as if it were new then add the
    > sound effect.

    To the OP:
    Your probably infected with a virus now, scan your PC with
    http://www.prevx.com/freescan.asp
    The Real Truth MVP AKA "pcbutts1 [MS MVP]" AKA Chris Butts is a known
    software pirate.
    He is NOT a MS MVP, he's a forger.
    http://www.mvps.org/links.html
    http://www.viruslist.com/en/weblog?weblogid=197597102
    In fact Chris Butts is blocked by *real* MVP's
    PCbutts1 is a parasite!, Pcbutt-head is almost banned from the internet.
    http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
    <Blocking Unwanted Parasites with a Hosts File>
    <Now includes most major parasites , hijackers and unwanted
    Adware/Spyware programs!>
    127.0.0.1 pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com
    127.0.0.1 www.pcbutts1.com #[Unauthorized
    Downloads][SiteAdvisor.pcbutts1.com]
    127.0.0.1 leythosthestalker.com
    127.0.0.1 www.leythosthestalker.com
    PCbutts1 is responsible for exposing filthy and abusive websites to little
    children on the web, without any warning.
    PCbutts1 is very proud about this:
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/licenses.htm
    Clogwog, Jan 22, 2009