Re: Windows Movie Maker Help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by paris, Jan 22, 2009.

  1. paris

    paris Guest

    On Jan 21, 8:31 pm, "The Real Truth MVP" <> wrote:
    > You have sound on there now, all you have to do is import the sound effect
    > you want and place it where you want it in the storyboard. Once placed you
    > will see the sound file below the storyboard and you can adjust it from
    > there. Yes you can have more then 1 sound at a time.
    >
    > --
    > The Real Truthhttp://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "paris" <> wrote in message

    > > Greetings ....

    > > I am new to Windows Movie Maker.  I just started using it 2 days
    > > ago - and already I made my 1st slideshow movie. I'm really
    > > proud of it too. It really wasn't that hard. Just took a while
    > > getting use to all the tools.  Well anyway here is the link to my
    > > movie -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15BdzMlUIn8

    > > It might make you cry. I hope you like it. Maybe you can give
    > > me some tips.

    > > But here is a BIG Question of mine.

    > > Suppose on one of my image clips for the slide show - as the music
    > > is playing in the <BG> what if I wanted a sound effect to sound off,
    > > like
    > > a siren or something ... how can I do that in Windows Movie Maker?

    > > If it's possible to do this - can someone walk me through the process?

    > > I tried tile overlay - and stuff - but I just don't know how!

    > > Thanks so much!

    > > I hope you enjoy my video!

    > > Thanks!

    > > Paris- Hide quoted text -

    ok - yes. But when I place the sound effect on the clip that I
    want .... the sound effect plays --- but the audio music file that I
    have playing
    in the <bg> stops playing when the file with the sound effect comes.
    I want the audio <bg> music file to keep playing - even when the image
    file with the sound effect comes

    paris, Jan 22, 2009