Re:Windows Media Player: wmplayer.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Joseph Ladovic, Mar 20, 2005.

  1. Continue....

    "The procedure entry point GetIUMS coud not be located in the dynamic link
    library MSDART.DLL"

    O.K.

    Dear Sir/Madam:

    Please, help me by advice.
    This note I received after I want to Play my Sample Music.
    By mistake I delated My Playlist with Sample Music.
    After I press O.K. few times I can play my Sample Music.
    Directly, without above note - I can not.
    Before after I pressed Play under choosed Sample Music (My Music) I did not
    have any problem.

    How to create again-Entry Point-wmplayer.exe?
    I have freshly updated Windows XP Home Edition.

    Hope to hear someone to help me. Thank you.

    Best regards.

    Zdravko Joseph Ladovic,
    Glinska 3/ground floor,
    HR-10090 Zagreb