Re: windows media player opens video links

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Remove the file association from WMP's settings, and associate
    them within DivX player's options (if that's possible; sorry, I don't
    have DivX player).

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 19:44:37 GMT, in
    <>
    nowhere man scrawled: