Re: Windows Media / MP3's need help..

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by -= Hawk =-, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:08:24 +0000 (UTC), "BBBob2"
    <> scribbled:

    >Hi..
    >
    >I have about 500 mp3's on my hard drive... I'm burning them all to CD (as I
    >have a mp3 cd player) and was wondering if there was any way to make a play
    >list that I can print out??
    >
    >I don't want to type all 500 mp3's artist and song name into excel.. is
    >there any software out there that can do it for me? or is there any way I
    >can put them into excel?

    DIR /B/ON *.mp3 >> MP3.txt

    --

    Exxy is my hero!
    -= Hawk =-, Jul 22, 2003

  2. -= Hawk =-

    alicat Guest

    awesome
    whoever said dos was dead ...

    alicat, Aug 26, 2003

  3. When I did the same for a mate I merely printed a screen shot for each
    playlist. this is particularly good in Real player where you can see the
    entire list on full screen. just press Print Screen, next to F12. and
    press CTRL+V (paste) in to paint of word or w/e. paints better and print.

    hope it helps

    thud 11

    Look in my eyes and you'll find me, Aug 26, 2003