Re: Windows mail vista 32bit

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by VanguardLH, Mar 13, 2009.

  1. VanguardLH

    VanguardLH Guest

    Travis Abbott wrote:

    > Ok I got the news to work but still not getting any mail.

    Did you have a question? You obviously didn't provide any details, like
    an error message, who is the e-mail service provider (ESP), what type of
    account (POP, IMAP, HTTP, Exchange), whether you use dial-up or have an
    always-on broadband connection, etc.

    Use the web help pages provided by whomever is your unidentified e-mail
    service provider (ESP).
    VanguardLH, Mar 13, 2009

  2. VanguardLH

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    VanguardLH wrote:
    > Travis Abbott wrote:
    >
    >> Ok I got the news to work but still not getting any mail.

    > Did you have a question? You obviously didn't provide any details, like
    > an error message, who is the e-mail service provider (ESP), what type of
    > account (POP, IMAP, HTTP, Exchange), whether you use dial-up or have an
    > always-on broadband connection, etc.
    >
    > Use the web help pages provided by whomever is your unidentified e-mail
    > service provider (ESP).

    That's good advice (TGA) I hope the original poster tries that (IHTOPTT)

    Have a good day (HAGD)
    Desk Rabbit, Mar 13, 2009