    How can I rectify this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Cheers

    Dee
    Deebrief, Aug 28, 2009

  2. "Deebrief" <> wrote in message
    news:eWTlm.39789$2...
    > On my Windows Mail, suddenly when I go to create mail and select a contact
    > the listing has become all muddled and takes its order from the actual e
    > mail address.
    >
    > How can I rectify this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >

    > Cheers
    >

    > Dee

    Open your Contact List. Notice the columns of names, e-mail addresses, phone
    numbers, and so on (these are selectable, so your mileage may vary)? At the
    top of the columns are Column Headings. Somehow, you are sorted on the
    E-Mail heading, you need to sort on the Name heading.

    Simply click the desired heading to sort the list as you want it.
    Jeff Strickland, Aug 28, 2009