Re: Windows Live

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühwØ£f, Nov 8, 2008.

  1. On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 22:10:50 -0500, Claude Hopper aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > Why does the hotmail login ALWAYS ask me to upgrade my browser when I
    > have the very latest one available?

    Heres where it get rethorical:

    > I use Firefox.

    There you go.

    > If I click on that it
    > sends me to the site to a version I already have though it's the Linux
    > version.
    >
    > Why isn't there a check box not to ask me that again?

    Because M$ wants you to use windows and IE.
    Get "User Agent Switcher" and set it to "Opera" before you do your hotmail.
    I'm stuck doing the same thing. Its a bullying approach to getting people
    to use non-free closed-source software.

    http://i35.tinypic.com/2czc1ua.jpg
    §ñühwØ£f, Nov 8, 2008