Re: Windows Live Movie Maker

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Mar 28, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:12:13 -0500, Jane Galt wrote:

    > I want to do video editing and cropping, and understand that this program can
    > do that, so I went to download it.
    >
    > But it appears to be downloading mail and all kinds of stuff that I dont
    > want, at the same time. Cant I just get Movie Maker?

    Forget that M$ crap.
    http://www.deskshare.com/vem.aspx

    I use this puppy. Nine tracks. Does picture in picture, mixes in two
    videos, and editing is a snap. Just take a look and try out the demo.

    richard, Mar 28, 2010

  2. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:00:47 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:42:35 -0700, richard <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Forget that M$ crap.
    >>http://www.deskshare.com/vem.aspx

    >The M$ crap is free. The Vem isn't.
    >
    >>I use this puppy.

    >Eww.
    >
    >>Nine tracks. Does picture in picture, mixes in two
    >>videos, and editing is a snap. Just take a look and try out the demo.

    >And if the OP wants to continue using it, she has to pay.
    >
    >So sounds like "Forget that De$k$hare crap" is a better answer.
    >
    >Idiot.

    thats richard the stupid for you.

    --
    dave hillstrom zrbj mhm15x3 Approved by Bax

    david hillstrom, Mar 28, 2010

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:10:49 -0400, david hillstrom wrote:

    > On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:00:47 -0700, Evan Platt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:42:35 -0700, richard <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Forget that M$ crap.
    >>>http://www.deskshare.com/vem.aspx

    >>The M$ crap is free. The Vem isn't.
    >>
    >>>I use this puppy.

    >>Eww.
    >>
    >>>Nine tracks. Does picture in picture, mixes in two
    >>>videos, and editing is a snap. Just take a look and try out the demo.

    >>And if the OP wants to continue using it, she has to pay.
    >>
    >>So sounds like "Forget that De$k$hare crap" is a better answer.
    >>
    >>Idiot.

    > thats richard the stupid for you.

    Show me if WLMM can do this then, or not.
    I know windows movie maker can not.

    https://1littleworld.net/videos/tail.html

    richard, Mar 29, 2010
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:10:49 -0400, david hillstrom wrote:

    > On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:00:47 -0700, Evan Platt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:42:35 -0700, richard <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Forget that M$ crap.
    >>>http://www.deskshare.com/vem.aspx

    >>The M$ crap is free. The Vem isn't.
    >>
    >>>I use this puppy.

    >>Eww.
    >>
    >>>Nine tracks. Does picture in picture, mixes in two
    >>>videos, and editing is a snap. Just take a look and try out the demo.

    >>And if the OP wants to continue using it, she has to pay.
    >>
    >>So sounds like "Forget that De$k$hare crap" is a better answer.
    >>
    >>Idiot.

    > thats richard the stupid for you.

    if the last link dont work try this one
    http://1littleworld.net/videos/tail.html
    or directly to the video
    http://1littleworld.net/videos/dragon1.mpg

    richard, Mar 29, 2010
  5. richard

    M.L. Guest

    >>>Actually it looks like freeware wont do it for me, so if I could find
    >>>video editing, and cropping that can be saved as wmv or avi and is
    >>>really good, for a low price, I'm interested.

    >> http://www.virtualdub.org/ may do the trick. The price is right :)

    >Saw that. Wont work with wmv files, only avi. You gotta use converter
    >software to convert them, which makes HUGE file sizes and the results werent
    >pretty. ( I tried it )

    VirtualDub imports wmv files using a plugin. It natively exports avi,
    whose output file size and quality depend on the avi codec used.
    Virtualdub can also frameserve its output to an application that can
    convert to another format.

    M.L., Mar 29, 2010