Re: windows address book question

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Stubbo of Oz, Jan 13, 2009.

  1. Stubbo of Oz

    Stubbo of Oz Guest

    On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:31:04 -0800 (PST), mickeymuffin
    <> wrote:

    >hello all,
    >
    >I am using win xp pro and in my windows address book the only options
    >to sort my contacts by are ~
    >
    >Name
    >
    >E-Mail Address
    >
    >Business Phone
    >
    >Home Phone.
    >
    >unfortunately most of my contacts are mobile/cell users, is there a
    >way to add "Mobile Number" to these View options?
    >
    >When I open my Main Identity's Contacts view I cannot see the Mobile
    >Numbers unless I open each individual contact.

    Which email program are you using??!!

    In Outlook Express, you can right click on the "Business Phone" or
    "Home Phone" header and select any other to replace it, such as
    "Mobile"

    --
    Stubbo of Oz

    Stubbo of Oz, Jan 13, 2009