Re: Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel-MVP, Sep 21, 2010.

  1. Hmmm. It appears to have some threading issues, but nothing we can't deal
    with. Glad you have a solution for connecting from work. And glad to see
    you're back!

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/Russel

    "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    Charlie,
    This web access:
    http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general/topics
    is also a choice for our "home".
    I'm here, back from my vacations and will use this web interface
    during work hours.
    :)
    Carlos

    Charlie Russel-MVP, Sep 21, 2010