Re: Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Jerry, Jul 25, 2009.

  1. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    Jerry, Jul 25, 2009

  2. Jerry -- I think all of us would appreciate it if you'd either contribute
    here, or stop posting links to forums. Honestly, it's not helpful or
    appropriate. Users have come here because they _chose_ an NNTP solution. Now
    that may not be your first choice, and certainly isn't Microsoft's these
    days, but it IS the first choice of the rest of us here. And your posting of
    links to a web forum are really inappropriate.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 25, 2009

  3. Jerry

    XS11E Guest

    "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> wrote:

    > Jerry -- I think all of us would appreciate it if you'd either
    > contribute here, or stop posting links to forums. Honestly, it's
    > not helpful or appropriate. Users have come here because they
    > _chose_ an NNTP solution. Now that may not be your first choice,
    > and certainly isn't Microsoft's these days, but it IS the first
    > choice of the rest of us here. And your posting of links to a web
    > forum are really inappropriate.

    Thank you!

    The Usenet Improvement Project:
    http://improve-usenet.org