Re: Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 25, 2009.

  1. Hard to say which I like the most, but probably the improved networking
    which is a definite improvement over Vista. Overall, it's just a much better
    OS. The interface feels more natural, the use of Aero actually provides
    useful features, and there are lots of "little" improvements that I think
    make for a much more polished interface. Also, it's new touch features are
    a definite plus.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64