Re: Windows 7 x64 vs. 32bit games

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by charles kuchar, Feb 2, 2010.

  1. I got riven to work on my virtual XP. that came with my 64 win 7 ultimate.
    when I wanted to play the old game Myst, I installed virtual 98SE. I was
    fortunate to have the old install disk in my files... the virtual xp and
    vitual 98 run on 32 bit. charlie

    charles kuchar, Feb 2, 2010