RE: Windows 7 x64 - Network Errors

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Sep 19, 2009.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    John,
    Two things I would try first of all.
    1.- Update your network card (or network chipset) drivers to their latest
    version.
    2.- If you are using DHCP, try setting a fixed IP for your PC. That might
    speed up connecting to your network.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Sep 19, 2009