Re: Windows 7 RC1

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, May 12, 2009.

  1. Hipupchuck <> deflatulated this with

    > Host for VMWare player cannot connect to the internet. The network
    > adapters 1 and 8 for vmware have no internet connection and I see no way
    > to allow access.

    This is a known issue which we are working to resolve.

    Thank you for buying Microsoft common stocks.

    aww.wegivvachit.com

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder,(*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a "snake" in
    my pocket;" and, *NO*, I am *NOT* the Octomom's baby-daddy!

    Pay your fair share of taxes to keep minority unwed moms on crack:

    http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/8/2/hopenosis.gif

    Bucky Breeder, May 12, 2009