RE: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Crashing

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Apr 8, 2010.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Richard,
    Is the computer still under warranty?
    If it isn't, when and how did the crashes started to show up?
    Are the crashes present when the computer is "cold".
    Is memory, graphics or CPU being overclocked?
    How did you test the hardware?
    Carlos

    Carlos, Apr 8, 2010