Re: winamp 533 how to invert an image?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bill, Jan 28, 2007.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    Jim

    I can't help you but was intrigued that your post got through to bigpond's
    server - until I saw your with them too.

    However, it hasn't got to the outside world - I had a look at this ng on
    teranews. Obviously BP has lost all contact with external news-servers -
    both ways.

    And of course the ADSL Server Status page continues the myth there has been
    no problem at all.

    Good luck with your query.

    Bill, Jan 28, 2007

  2. Bill

    Tony in Oz Guest

    Been like this all weekend, I for one, as a new subscriber to Bigpond am
    becoming a bit pissed off with the service

    Tony in Oz, Jan 28, 2007