Re: Win98 CD is NOT bootable! never was-never will be :-)

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by chris, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. chris

    chris Guest

    I have a copy of Windows 98SE that is very bootable. I have only ever come
    across one or two copies of the disc that haven't seemed to be bootable.
    Maybe my system is just uber-intelligent or something? heh.
    hasta

    -Chris

    chris, Jul 7, 2003