Re: Win98 CD is NOT bootable! never was-never will be :-)

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by xxx xxx, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. xxx xxx

    xxx xxx Guest

    Win98 isn't bootable
    Win98SE is bootable

    xxx xxx, Jul 7, 2003

  2. xxx xxx

    Pikoro Guest

    May I ask what is the basis for this assertion?

    Pikoro, Jul 8, 2003

  3. xxx xxx

    Pikoro Guest

    There you go.
    Both Win 98 and Win 98 SE are BOOTABLE.

    Pikoro, Jul 9, 2003
  4. xxx xxx

    rock Guest

    Re: Win98 CD is NOT bootable! never was-never will be :)...why is this still going on?

    rock, Jul 9, 2003