Re: Win98 CD is NOT bootable! never was-never will be :-)

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Andrew Tang, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. Andrew Tang

    Andrew Tang Guest

    As original distribution discs from Microsoft:
    All Windows 9x upgarde CDs are not bootable.
    All Windows 95 CDs are not bootable.
    All full versions (including OEM and retail) of Windows 98 and beyond are
    bootable.

    To boot from a bootable CD, the motherboard BIOS has to support booting from
    that CD drive, plus the relevant setting(s) will have to be changed if
    necessary.

    Andrew Tang, Jul 5, 2003