Re: Win2k3 std x64 and SNMP files

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Roger Faucher, Dec 19, 2006.

  1. Are you using Dell management software version 5 or 5.1? I have used those
    with no trouble. They're available for download from the Dell website.

    Make a great day!

    Roger Faucher
    Microsoft MVP

    Roger Faucher, Dec 19, 2006

  2. Roger Faucher

    Jane C Guest

    lmmib2.dll should be found here: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)

    Jane C, Dec 19, 2006

  3. Roger Faucher

    Jane C Guest

    You need to make sure that you can see hidden files, and also protected
    operating system files.

    Jane C, Dec 19, 2006
  4. Organize/Folder and Search Options/View and uncheck "Hide protected
    operating system file (Recommended)"

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 19, 2006
  5. Sorry, there is no Organize (I am in Vista at the moment). The option is
    reached through the Explorer Tools menu, but otherwise works the same. I
    hope I did not cause confusion.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 19, 2006
  6. Yes you do.

    Tools/Folder Options/View/ uncheck Hide Protected Operating System Files
    Tools/Folder Options/View/ click on Show Hidden Files and Folders

    Do both and click on Apply to all Folders

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 20, 2006
  7. Don't feel dumb! All those options in Windows start looking alike after
    you've stared at them long enough. I do it all the time. I find myself
    going in circles.

    Glad you got it going.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 20, 2006