Re: Win XP logon q

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Slammer, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Slammer

    Slammer Guest

    Change the local security policy in the admin tools to disable it.

    --
    Slammer
    MCSA, CNA, iNet+, Server+, Net+, A+
    <> wrote in message
    > Hi.
    >
    > When logging on to XP Pro, can anyone tell me how to get away from the
    > CNTL+ALT+DEL key combination and back to the username & icon display?
    >
    > I have a machine at work that no longer needs to be on the network,

    however
    > after removing it from the domain one still has to do the cntl+alt+del key
    > comination and then type a username. Not in itself a major problem you may
    > think, however the PC has been moved into a class of 7 year olds, most of
    > whom can't spell either own their name or their class name. I'm not too

    sure

    Slammer, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Also go to Users icon in Control Panel and click on "Change the Way Users
    Log On" to use
    User switching.

    D. Bland

    David BlandIII, Mar 3, 2004