Re: Win XP and or JAVA APLET problems ??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by JM, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. JM

    JM Guest

    Henrik Hilskov wrote:
    > I use WIN XP PROF
    > 3 Users all admin rights
    > Norton firewall and norton viruskiller
    >
    > The problems started with norton viruskiller and firewall only wants to work
    > proberly in one user profile. The icon do not shows in the others or we cant
    > turn the viruskiller on. or open the program.
    >
    > Now the firewall works i all profiles but JAVA APLET windows will only works
    > in one. Someone that can help ??
    >
    > Henrik

    Do you have NPF 2002 4.x ?

    Did you use the "automatically configure Home Network Wizard" ?

    Or did you "manually configure the Home Network" ?

    http://tinyurl.com/f1e8

    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/support_options.html

    JM
    JM, Jun 23, 2003