Re: William Poaster Exposed

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by William Poaster, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. William Poaster, Jul 25, 2003

  2. William Poaster

    gangle Guest

    "William Poaster" wrote
    > >http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~coliver/goober.jpg

    > >Think of this the next time you see, "I agree
    > >with this post."

    > I found your mother's photo here:
    > http://www.el-mundo.es/goomer/imagenes/goomer.gif

    That just shows how confused you are, because this
    is fascimile of my mother:
    http://www.halloween-mask.com/Toybox/graphics/hag.jpg

    > "But I couldn't find your father's, as rumour
    > has it that you don't have one!"

    And here's my father (deceased, but still phones):
    http://users.openverse.com/~dtinker/clipart/hag.gif
    gangle, Jul 26, 2003

  3. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:50:59
    -0500, Mara uttered this:

    >On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:45:43 -0700, gangle wrote:
    >
    >>"William Poaster" wrote

    >>> I found your mother's photo here:
    >>> http://www.el-mundo.es/goomer/imagenes/goomer.gif

    >>That just shows how confused you are, because this
    >>is fascimile of my mother:
    >>http://www.halloween-mask.com/Toybox/graphics/hag.jpg
    >>
    >>> "But I couldn't find your father's, as rumour
    >>> has it that you don't have one!"

    >>And here's my father (deceased, but still phones):
    >>http://users.openverse.com/~dtinker/clipart/hag.gif

    >Say, he's kind of cute.

    Looks like someone I had on the rack the other day...hmm....
    William Poaster, Jul 26, 2003