Re: Will it be a dry heat?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Jul 11, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/11/2010 9:34 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > I hope so, otherwise granny aint gonna make it...
    >
    > http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/07/10

    Granny will be long gone prior to there being anything to worry about.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Jul 11, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/11/2010 4:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 7/11/2010 9:34 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> I hope so, otherwise granny aint gonna make it...
    >>>
    >>> http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/07/10
    >>>

    >> Granny will be long gone prior to there being anything to worry about.
    >>

    > ZOMG! WAHT DO YOU NO ABOUT GRANNY!?!?!

    LOL Just maybe we will adapt to the warmer climate, humans have a
    funny way of doing that ya know.

    OldGringo38, Jul 11, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/11/2010 4:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 7/11/2010 9:34 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> I hope so, otherwise granny aint gonna make it...
    >>>
    >>> http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/07/10
    >>>

    >> Granny will be long gone prior to there being anything to worry about.
    >>

    > ZOMG! WAHT DO YOU NO ABOUT GRANNY!?!?!

    LOL Just maybe we will adapt to the warmer climate, humans have a
    funny way of doing that ya know.
    PS: I'm not getting the End Is Near sign out just yet.
    OldGringo38, Jul 11, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mba/lowres/mban809l.jpg
    Ferd.Berfle, Jul 12, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/12/2010 7:49 AM Just to please that super-ego, Ferd.Berfle wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > "OldGringo38"<> wrote in message
    >> On 7/11/2010 4:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> ZOMG! WAHT DO YOU NO ABOUT GRANNY!?!?!
    >>>

    >> LOL Just maybe we will adapt to the warmer climate, humans have a funny
    >> way of doing that ya know.
    >> PS: I'm not getting the End Is Near sign out just yet.

    > http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mba/lowres/mban809l.jpg

    Perfect LOL LOL

    OldGringo38, Jul 12, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/12/2010 9:03 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 7/11/2010 4:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >> the

    >> about.
    >>>>
    >>> ZOMG! WAHT DO YOU NO ABOUT GRANNY!?!?!
    >>>

    >> LOL Just maybe we will adapt to the warmer climate, humans have a
    >> funny way of doing that ya know.
    >>

    > Over the course of a few hundred generations perhaps.
    > So you're ok with the impending MASSIVE DIE-OFF?

    Take note that in New York City when the temp reaches over 90º-100º some
    start to die, on the other hand in Tuscon when the temp reaches over
    115º life goes on as normal. My advice, move to the Great South West
    before global warming sets in. <g> And did you know people actually
    live in Death Valley, and many city's along the equator.

    OldGringo38, Jul 12, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:12:23 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 7/12/2010 9:03 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>> On 7/11/2010 4:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >>> following tidbit of information:
    >>> the

    >>> about.

    >>> LOL Just maybe we will adapt to the warmer climate, humans have a
    >>> funny way of doing that ya know.
    >>>

    >> Over the course of a few hundred generations perhaps. So you're ok with
    >> the impending MASSIVE DIE-OFF?
    >>

    > Take note that in New York City when the temp reaches over 90º-100º some
    > start to die, on the other hand in Tuscon when the temp reaches over
    > 115º life goes on as normal. My advice, move to the Great South West
    > before global warming sets in. <g> And did you know people actually
    > live in Death Valley, and many city's along the equator.

    I was talking to a buddy in Phoenix a week ago. He was out back on his
    porch sipping on his favorite beverage. He said it was 105f out. Maybe he
    was dead and I was just talking to a recording?
    Meat Plow, Jul 12, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/12/2010 10:25 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:12:23 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 7/12/2010 9:03 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> Over the course of a few hundred generations perhaps. So you're ok with
    >>> the impending MASSIVE DIE-OFF?
    >>>

    >> Take note that in New York City when the temp reaches over 90º-100º some
    >> start to die, on the other hand in Tuscon when the temp reaches over
    >> 115º life goes on as normal. My advice, move to the Great South West
    >> before global warming sets in.<g> And did you know people actually
    >> live in Death Valley, and many city's along the equator.

    > I was talking to a buddy in Phoenix a week ago. He was out back on his
    > porch sipping on his favorite beverage. He said it was 105f out. Maybe he
    > was dead and I was just talking to a recording?

    Please leave a message after the tone <g> Record temp in Death Valley
    134ºF before A/C. :)

    OldGringo38, Jul 12, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/12/2010 9:03 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 7/11/2010 4:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >> the

    >> about.
    >>>>
    >>> ZOMG! WAHT DO YOU NO ABOUT GRANNY!?!?!
    >>>

    >> LOL Just maybe we will adapt to the warmer climate, humans have a
    >> funny way of doing that ya know.
    >>

    > Over the course of a few hundred generations perhaps.
    > So you're ok with the impending MASSIVE DIE-OFF?

    Take note that in New York City when the temp reaches over 90º-100º some
    start to die, on the other hand in Tuscon when the temp reaches over
    115º life goes on as normal. My advice, move to the Great South West
    before global warming sets in. <g> And did you know people actually
    live in Death Valley, and many city's along the equator.
    PS: 136ºF In El Azizia, Libya :) No A/C
    OldGringo38, Jul 12, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/12/2010 9:03 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 7/11/2010 4:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >> the

    >> about.
    >>>>
    >>> ZOMG! WAHT DO YOU NO ABOUT GRANNY!?!?!
    >>>

    >> LOL Just maybe we will adapt to the warmer climate, humans have a
    >> funny way of doing that ya know.
    >>

    > Over the course of a few hundred generations perhaps.
    > So you're ok with the impending MASSIVE DIE-OFF?

    Take note that in New York City when the temp reaches over 90º-100º some
    start to die, on the other hand in Tuscon when the temp reaches over
    115º life goes on as normal. My advice, move to the Great South West
    before global warming sets in. <g> And did you know people actually
    live in Death Valley, and many city's along the equator.
    PS: 136ºF In El Azizia, Libya :) No A/C

    PS: PS: I'll bet we run out of oil before it's to hot to need it. <g>
    OldGringo38, Jul 12, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:37:23 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 7/12/2010 10:25 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:12:23 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 7/12/2010 9:03 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >>> following tidbit of information:

    >>> Take note that in New York City when the temp reaches over 90º-100º
    >>> some start to die, on the other hand in Tuscon when the temp reaches
    >>> over 115º life goes on as normal. My advice, move to the Great South
    >>> West before global warming sets in.<g> And did you know people
    >>> actually live in Death Valley, and many city's along the equator.

    >> I was talking to a buddy in Phoenix a week ago. He was out back on his
    >> porch sipping on his favorite beverage. He said it was 105f out. Maybe
    >> he was dead and I was just talking to a recording?

    > Please leave a message after the tone <g> Record temp in Death Valley
    > 134ºF before A/C. :)

    Forgot to mention this person has only been in Phoenix for 5 years not 5
    generations.
    Meat Plow, Jul 12, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/12/2010 10:44 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:37:23 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 7/12/2010 10:25 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> I was talking to a buddy in Phoenix a week ago. He was out back on his
    >>> porch sipping on his favorite beverage. He said it was 105f out. Maybe
    >>> he was dead and I was just talking to a recording?

    >> Please leave a message after the tone<g> Record temp in Death Valley
    >> 134ºF before A/C. :)

    > Forgot to mention this person has only been in Phoenix for 5 years not 5
    > generations.

    I have a sister that lived in Phoenix for many years, she now lives in
    North Dakota and loves it. From 90ºF in the winter to 20ºF below Zero. <g>

    OldGringo38, Jul 12, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:07:19 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 7/12/2010 10:44 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:37:23 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 7/12/2010 10:25 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
    >>> the following tidbit of information:

    >>> Please leave a message after the tone<g> Record temp in Death Valley
    >>> 134ºF before A/C. :)

    >> Forgot to mention this person has only been in Phoenix for 5 years not
    >> 5 generations.

    > I have a sister that lived in Phoenix for many years, she now lives in
    > North Dakota and loves it. From 90ºF in the winter to 20ºF below Zero.
    > <g>

    Yeah Chicken Little aka Snuhwolf is a fucking retard.
    Meat Plow, Jul 12, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/12/2010 4:57 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the

    Amen and Amen.

    OldGringo38, Jul 12, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:34:28 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 7/12/2010 4:57 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:07:19 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 7/12/2010 10:44 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
    >>> the following tidbit of information:

    >>> I have a sister that lived in Phoenix for many years, she now lives in
    >>> North Dakota and loves it. From 90ºF in the winter to 20ºF below Zero.
    >>> <g>

    >> Yeah Chicken Little aka Snuhwolf is a fucking retard.

    > Amen and Amen.

    Sig test poast

    Meat Plow, Jul 12, 2010
  16. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:41:45 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:34:28 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 7/12/2010 4:57 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> Yeah Chicken Little aka Snuhwolf is a fucking retard.

    >> Amen and Amen.

    > Sig test poast

    Didn't work :(

    Meat Plow, Jul 12, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/12/2010 3:31 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 7/12/2010 9:03 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >> the

    >> wrote

    >>> Over the course of a few hundred generations perhaps.
    >>> So you're ok with the impending MASSIVE DIE-OFF?
    >>>

    >> Take note that in New York City when the temp reaches over 90º-100º
    >> some
    >> start to die, on the other hand in Tuscon when the temp reaches over
    >> 115º life goes on as normal.

    > I'm *from* there. Don't tell me nuthin bout the des, yo.
    > Theres a big difference in humidity between the South West and the North
    > East.
    >
    >> My advice, move to the Great South West
    >> before global warming sets in.<g> And did you know people actually
    >> live in Death Valley, and many city's along the equator.
    >>

    > Its very nice in the winter...after a rain the place erupts in a massive
    > floral display :)

    Same here, and our humidity is about 9-14% in the summer. The lawn has
    to be watered every other day without fail.

    OldGringo38, Jul 12, 2010
  18. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/12/2010 5:43 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the

    LOL Ohm bugs. <g>

    OldGringo38, Jul 12, 2010
  19. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:56:03 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 7/12/2010 3:31 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>> On 7/12/2010 9:03 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >>> following tidbit of information:
    >>> the
    >>> wrote

    >>> Take note that in New York City when the temp reaches over 90º-100º
    >>> some
    >>> start to die, on the other hand in Tuscon when the temp reaches over
    >>> 115º life goes on as normal.

    >> I'm *from* there. Don't tell me nuthin bout the des, yo. Theres a big
    >> difference in humidity between the South West and the North East.
    >>
    >>> My advice, move to the Great South West before global warming sets
    >>> in.<g> And did you know people actually live in Death Valley, and
    >>> many city's along the equator.
    >>>

    >> Its very nice in the winter...after a rain the place erupts in a
    >> massive floral display :)
    >>

    > Same here, and our humidity is about 9-14% in the summer. The lawn has
    > to be watered every other day without fail.

    We've got a hosepipe ban LOL.

    Aardvark, Jul 13, 2010
  20. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/12/2010 6:01 PM Just to please that super-ego, Aardvark wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:56:03 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 7/12/2010 3:31 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> I'm *from* there. Don't tell me nuthin bout the des, yo. Theres a big
    >>> difference in humidity between the South West and the North East.

    >>> Its very nice in the winter...after a rain the place erupts in a
    >>> massive floral display :)
    >>>

    >> Same here, and our humidity is about 9-14% in the summer. The lawn has
    >> to be watered every other day without fail.

    > We've got a hosepipe ban LOL.

    We got lots of water but it costs more than beer.

    OldGringo38, Jul 13, 2010