Re: Will an xp home drive image run on xp pro?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by M.L., Sep 10, 2009.

  1. M.L.

    M.L. Guest

    >>> Well I got disks for Vista ( already installed ) and XP Pro, with
    >>> the new box.

    >> If you use your computer for anything much more than email, web
    >> browsing, and putting bullshit gadgets on your desktop, use XP!

    >I just realized that, unless I wanna buy lots of new software, I'd BETTER
    >use the XP.

    Almost all XP software will run on Vista.
    M.L., Sep 10, 2009

  2. M.L.

    sittingduck Guest

    M.L. wrote:

    > Almost all XP software will run on Vista.

    Sure, but some of it causes Vista to bluescreen and DIE. Why take the chance
    if you have a choice?

    --
    I used to believe a guy lived in a whale, and a woman came from a rib... but
    then, something very important happened to me that made me doubt all of it. I
    sittingduck, Sep 10, 2009