Re: wifi radiation

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by JohnO, May 23, 2007.

  1. JohnO

    JohnO Guest

    On May 24, 7:44 am, Shane <-a-geek.net> wrote:
    > JohnO wrote:

    > >> JohnO have you ever had an intelligent reply?

    > > Not from you.

    > *sigh*

    See what I mean?

    > not only can you not manage an intelligent reply, you cannot even work
    > usenet properly.
    > A new thread for every response you posted, can you do nothing right?

    If you looked a little closer you would have seen that it's a Google
    Groups issue.

    But then again, I wouldn't expect you to be able to work that out.

    JohnO, May 23, 2007

  2. JohnO

    Shane Guest

    JohnO wrote:

    > On May 24, 7:44 am, Shane <-a-geek.net> wrote:
    >> JohnO wrote:

    >> > Not from you.

    >> *sigh*

    > See what I mean?
    >
    >> not only can you not manage an intelligent reply, you cannot even work
    >> usenet properly.
    >> A new thread for every response you posted, can you do nothing right?

    > If you looked a little closer you would have seen that it's a Google
    > Groups issue.
    >
    > But then again, I wouldn't expect you to be able to work that out.

    A crap tradesman *always* blames his tools, just ask people who dont look at
    references headers

    --
    Q: What does a mathematician present to his fiancée when he wants to
    propose?

    Shane, May 24, 2007

  3. JohnO

    JohnO Guest

    On May 24, 6:41 pm, Shane <-a-geek.net> wrote:
    > JohnO wrote:

    > >> *sigh*

    > > See what I mean?

    > >> not only can you not manage an intelligent reply, you cannot even work
    > >> usenet properly.
    > >> A new thread for every response you posted, can you do nothing right?

    > > If you looked a little closer you would have seen that it's a Google
    > > Groups issue.

    > > But then again, I wouldn't expect you to be able to work that out.

    > A crap tradesman *always* blames his tools, just ask people who dont look at
    > references headers

    Typical Shane behaviour: Getting toasted on the OT discussion, so he
    attempts to drag the focus away into a discussion about usenet
    threading. We've come to recognise your little admissions of defeat,
    loser.

    JohnO, May 24, 2007
  4. JohnO

    Shane Guest

    JohnO wrote:

    > On May 24, 6:41 pm, Shane <-a-geek.net> wrote:
    >> JohnO wrote:

    >> > See what I mean?

    >> > If you looked a little closer you would have seen that it's a Google
    >> > Groups issue.

    >> > But then again, I wouldn't expect you to be able to work that out.

    >> A crap tradesman *always* blames his tools, just ask people who dont look
    >> at references headers
    >>

    > Typical Shane behaviour: Getting toasted on the OT discussion, so he
    > attempts to drag the focus away into a discussion about usenet
    > threading. We've come to recognise your little admissions of defeat,
    > loser.

    ????????????????
    Take a pill

    --
    Q: What is often used by Canadians to help solve certain differential
    equations?

    Shane, May 24, 2007
  5. JohnO

    JohnO Guest

    On May 24, 7:55 pm, Shane <-a-geek.net> wrote:
    > JohnO wrote:

    > >> A crap tradesman *always* blames his tools, just ask people who dont look
    > >> at references headers

    > > Typical Shane behaviour: Getting toasted on the OT discussion, so he
    > > attempts to drag the focus away into a discussion about usenet
    > > threading. We've come to recognise your little admissions of defeat,
    > > loser.

    > ????????????????
    > Take a pill

    Yes, we get the idea already. No need to keep giving us more examples.
    I expect a *sigh* eny minute now.

    JohnO, May 24, 2007
  6. JohnO

    Shane Guest

    JohnO wrote:

    > On May 24, 7:55 pm, Shane <-a-geek.net> wrote:
    >> JohnO wrote:

    >> > Typical Shane behaviour: Getting toasted on the OT discussion, so he
    >> > attempts to drag the focus away into a discussion about usenet
    >> > threading. We've come to recognise your little admissions of defeat,
    >> > loser.

    >> ????????????????
    >> Take a pill
    >>

    > Yes, we get the idea already. No need to keep giving us more examples.
    > I expect a *sigh* eny minute now.

    What planet are you on?

    --
    Q: What did the constipated mathematician do?
    A: He worked it out with a pencil!

    Shane, May 24, 2007
  7. JohnO

    JohnO Guest

    On May 24, 8:24 pm, Shane <-a-geek.net> wrote:
    > JohnO wrote:

    > >> ????????????????
    > >> Take a pill

    > > Yes, we get the idea already. No need to keep giving us more examples.
    > > I expect a *sigh* eny minute now.

    > What planet are you on?

    I'm on the planet where WiFi radiation is understood to be harmless.

    On the other hand, you are on planet Hyperbole where personal tinfoil
    accessories are considered good sense.

    JohnO, May 24, 2007
  8. JohnO

    Shane Guest

    JohnO wrote:

    > On May 24, 8:24 pm, Shane <-a-geek.net> wrote:
    >> JohnO wrote:

    >> > Yes, we get the idea already. No need to keep giving us more examples.
    >> > I expect a *sigh* eny minute now.

    >> What planet are you on?
    >>

    > I'm on the planet where WiFi radiation is understood to be harmless.

    really?

    > On the other hand, you are on planet Hyperbole where personal tinfoil
    > accessories are considered good sense.

    And...?
    --
    Q: Why do mathematicians often confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25.

    Shane, May 24, 2007