Re: WiFi Continually Disconnects

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Michael Giroux, Aug 18, 2004.

  1. Robert,
    I was having similar difficulties. My WiFi router is D-Link DI 524 and my
    desktop system is a Linksys WiFi card.

    I upgraded the router firmware, and configured it to use channel 8. One or
    the other of those two changes has completely eliminated the dropped
    connections.

    Michael Giroux

    Michael Giroux, Aug 18, 2004