Re: wifi base unit for an iphone/ipod

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by EMB, Nov 21, 2008.

  1. EMB

    EMB Guest

    thing2 wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > can anyone recommend a N? speed? wireless point for Apple?
    >
    > regards

    My i-centric stepson is very happy using an Apple Airport Extreme.
    EMB, Nov 21, 2008

  2. EMB

    Your Name Guest

    "thing2" <> wrote in message
    > EMB wrote:
    > > thing2 wrote:
    > >> Hi,
    > >>
    > >> can anyone recommend a N? speed? wireless point for Apple?
    > >>
    > >> regards

    > > My i-centric stepson is very happy using an Apple Airport Extreme.

    > yeah but not cheap....however....it would be the easiest I bet.
    >
    > regards

    If you're trying to connect to the Internet, then neither Apple's Airport
    Extreme nor the Airport Express have a modem in them.

    If it's solely as a wireless connection for the iPhone / iPod and is being
    added to an existing network / modem, then the Express is the cheaper of
    Apple's options.
    Your Name, Nov 21, 2008