Re: Why

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Feb 24, 2009.

  1. Van Chocstraw wrote:
    > Why does Thunderbird wipe out your password file if a news group is
    > inaccessible? You have to keep reentering the userid and password when
    > you keep trying until your news account is unlocked. It' is a true pain
    > in the butt.

    when that happens, just close and reopen TB. It should
    be kept. Yes, its a pain, but its also a known problem
    that doesn't seem to be getting fixed any time soon.
    Its been happening for sometime, and its not news
    accounts that are affected, its also email accounts.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Feb 24, 2009