Re: WHY was "Duel" Recalled - Anyone Know ?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Pentti Lajunen, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. "Jay R. Rohrssen" <> writes:
    > "WinningerR" <> wrote in message

    > > Digital Bits is reporting that the delay has something to do with

    > Spielberg's
    > > approval.
    > >

    > Spielberg - he's why were waiting for a 22 year old movie to be released on
    > dvd (Raiders of the Lost Ark). Screw him.

    Beware what you say. Last man who threatened to screw him sits now
    in jail for 25 years...

    --
    out of order
    Pentti Lajunen, Aug 16, 2003

  2. On 16 Aug 2003 20:46:22 +0300, Pentti Lajunen <> wrote:

    >"Jay R. Rohrssen" <> writes:
    >> "WinningerR" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > Digital Bits is reporting that the delay has something to do with

    >> Spielberg's
    >> > approval.
    >> >

    >> Spielberg - he's why were waiting for a 22 year old movie to be released on
    >> dvd (Raiders of the Lost Ark). Screw him.

    >Beware what you say. Last man who threatened to screw him sits now
    >in jail for 25 years...

    what are you talking about?

    Jerk & Jerk-OFF
    Dr. Speedbyrd, Aug 16, 2003

  3. Dr. Speedbyrd <> writes:
    > On 16 Aug 2003 20:46:22 +0300, Pentti Lajunen <> wrote:
    > >"Jay R. Rohrssen" <> writes:
    > >> "WinningerR" <> wrote in message

    > >> Spielberg's
    > >> >

    > >> Spielberg - he's why were waiting for a 22 year old movie to be released on
    > >> dvd (Raiders of the Lost Ark). Screw him.

    > >Beware what you say. Last man who threatened to screw him sits now
    > >in jail for 25 years...

    > what are you talking about?

    The "rapist" news few years ago. There was a guy who claimedly
    stalked Spielberg and threatened to rape him. Don't know how true
    those threats were. Apparently he was caught walking streets somewhere
    in Beverly Hills and talking nonsense to himself (out of medicine).

    --
    out of order
    Pentti Lajunen, Aug 16, 2003
  4. Pentti Lajunen

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>, Pentti Lajunen
    <> wrote:

    > Dr. Speedbyrd <> writes:

    > > >Beware what you say. Last man who threatened to screw him sits now
    > > >in jail for 25 years...

    > > what are you talking about?

    > The "rapist" news few years ago. There was a guy who claimedly
    > stalked Spielberg and threatened to rape him. Don't know how true
    > those threats were. Apparently he was caught walking streets somewhere
    > in Beverly Hills and talking nonsense to himself (out of medicine).

    I think he had rope and/or duct tape to tie Spielberg up with.

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS
    Invid Fan, Aug 16, 2003