Re: Why the heck we should not cheat??

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kendal Emery, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Are you sure he used brain dumps..... I f he has a lot of experience, and
    has been using the software daily, then it is not unthinkable that he
    actually breezed through some study material and passed.

    What I tell my students is this.... "If you decide that it is not worth
    studynig the material, and you want to cheat your way through this class,
    then I will not stop you, or for that fact even probably notice. Just
    realize the only person you cheat in this situation is you. You have the
    opportunity to learn, or the opportunity to just skim by. Now guess which
    one will make you happier in the long run"

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Kendal Emery

    CJ Guest

    How in the heck can people memorize all the questions to any exam? What if
    Microsoft changes questions??? I read all the time they add new questions?
    The 70-218 is taking me way longer than I thought. I'm still viewing my
    cbtnugget for the last week and it's only 7 hours long.

    I don't care who cheats in exams, the bedroom, or otherwise, but I have a
    friend that went to BootCamp and never touched a network and is totally
    certified with all of Microsoft. I'm still viewing damned videos. I've
    been 3 months with 2 Microsoft's and trying to get the 3rd in this month. I
    did the A+ and Network+ with Cert21 in no time hardly at all. Microsoft to
    me is more intense then the CompTia's I've completed. I still can't believe
    he did it in 2 weeks from MCP, MCSA, to MCSE and never has once networked.

    It appears that memorizing would be more difficult then just studying. I
    still don't know how in the hell these bootcamps get ppl through this stuff.
    In addition, they are very expensive $8,000 is what he spent with a school
    loan. I have under $1,000 except for my donated PC's for my network at home
    from work.

    I see lots of posts regarding "Shame Dumps", but it appears people are able
    to do it. I don't think I could even do it open book and I have been in
    Networking for a lot of years albeit Novell.

    Regards,
    Carolina

    CJ, Jul 10, 2003

  3. "CJ" <> wrote in message
    > I don't care who cheats in exams, the bedroom, or otherwise
    >
    > Regards,
    > Carolina

    Are you hawt?

    --
    Fris "Your Cheatin' Heart" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 11, 2003
  4. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    this is normal, most women in IT are merely there for our amusement. we
    understand your learning/memory capacity is severely limited. this is ok,
    you just need to learn to accept it and be happy with yourself.

    Consultant, Jul 11, 2003
  5. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    consultant...... always there for the ladies

    Consultant, Jul 11, 2003
  6. Kendal Emery

    Jtyc Guest

    > hello....helloooooo
    > did you hear that......did you hear thattttttt
    > it was me, speaking into your vagina

    "You could fit the fucking Romanian Army in there!"

    10 points to the person who knows where the quote is from.

    Jtyc, Jul 11, 2003
  7. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Oh, and if you know so little about the female anatomy, that you think we
    can actually hear down there.....

    That explains why your organs haven't been used by anything other than your
    hand since Adam was a lad.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 11, 2003
  8. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    you are a funny girl

    Consultant, Jul 11, 2003
  9. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Uh huh, sure love, we believe you, really we do....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 11, 2003
  10. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    It's easy when people leave themselves so wide open....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 11, 2003
  11. Kendal Emery

    KLXrider Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:22:17 -0600, "Kendal Emery"
    <> wrote:

    >It's easy when people leave themselves so wide open....

    what to hear the echo.....

    KLXrider, Jul 11, 2003
  12. Kendal Emery

    Maestro Guest

    HAHAHAHA!!!

    Maestro, Jul 12, 2003
  13. Kendal Emery

    Gary - US Guest

    Do you do photo lay outs?

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20

    Gary - US, Jul 13, 2003
  14. Kendal Emery

    Gary - US Guest

    Correct Sir.

    Gary - US, Jul 13, 2003
  15. Kendal Emery

    Gary - US Guest

    "werd you saying something" You just proved his point. MUAHAH!

    Gary - US, Jul 13, 2003
  16. Kendal Emery

    Gary - US Guest

    Do you know the look on a woman's face that is totally sexually satisfied?
    Hell if I know....who gives a crap. I gots mine!!

    Gary - US, Jul 13, 2003
  17. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    You're right, my apologies.....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 16, 2003
  18. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    kendal, i thought we had something special

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2003
  19. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    You said in another post you wouldn't wipe my a$$, so it's over!!! Okay,
    actually you said you wouldn't wipe any a$$, but that's just symantecs :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 16, 2003