Re: Why the heck we should not cheat??

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by |{evin, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. |{evin

    |{evin Guest

    On 9 Jul 2003 22:37:45 -0700, (Jane Lee)
    wrote:

    >I am devastated. I was a firm believer that not cheating in exam
    >virtually pay in last. I start preparing form MCSE 3 month before,
    >never looked for braindump. Used some of the best practice exams and
    >study guide, such as mcmcse's and ucertify's. Also I did lots of
    >practice with real software. In last three month I passed 4 exam. I
    >also have more than 5 year experience with Microsoft network. While
    >one of my friend, just passed all of his exams for MCSE in 1 month. He
    >recently got a job in another company with a better pay. He has good
    >experience (7 years so I do not think he will have much problem, also
    >as he got big projects, he will be working on real technology instead
    >of simulation and doing practical in lab. Now I am not sure weather I
    >am doing right thing or not cheating in exam by reading the
    >braindumps.

    I passed all my exams in about a month...that doesn't mean I cheated,
    it just means I know my stuff. With 7 years experience I would think
    he wouldn't have any problem passing the tests.

    The thing about cheating is... you may pass all the tests... and get a
    better job.. but how long will you KEEP that job when you can't
    perform the job because you don't actually KNOW the material?

    |{evin, Jul 10, 2003

  2. |{evin

    licknlabia Guest

    Cheating is a short way to thinking.

    However for your 5yrs of experience, you haven't been on windows 2000 for
    five years, it's only been out for 3.5 so there is definitely a learning
    curve....

    However, cheating is cheating, no braindump is going to teach you
    anything.... only by reading/ practicing if you need to and trying to
    understand. No braindump will apply exactly to a situation in the real
    world.

    I wish you luck....

    licknlabia, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Let me quote:

    "No braindump will apply exactly to a situation in the real
    > world"

    Braindump is made of exam questions. Then, your statement applies to exam
    questions, not to braindump - they will not tell you anything about real
    world.

    But on the other hand, is there anyone who had doubts about it?

    Dmitry Korolyov, Jul 14, 2003