Re: Why so much cross-posting?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter, Apr 24, 2010.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    "Charles E Hardwidge" <> wrote in message
    news:BQHAn.25366$2...

    >Can't say I'd want to get sucked in to the arguments
    > over personalities and traditions. Storm in a teacup. Life is short.

    This from an individual who disrupts discussions by acting as a self
    appointed net cop.
    Sheesh!

    --
    Peter
    Peter, Apr 24, 2010

  2. "Peter" <> wrote in message
    > "Charles E Hardwidge" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Can't say I'd want to get sucked in to the arguments over personalities
    >>and traditions. Storm in a teacup. Life is short.

    > This from an individual who disrupts discussions by acting as a self
    > appointed net cop.
    > Sheesh!

    That's an exaggeration. I'll comment on posting and attitudes when it
    becomes an issue but I don't go around "net copping".

    And, yes. Silently changing the follow-up to cross-post a big mouthed
    personal attack is an issue. Don't do it.

    FU trimmed to alt.photography

    --
    Charles E Hardwidge
    Charles E Hardwidge, Apr 24, 2010

  3. Peter

    > "Peter" <> wrote in message
    >> "Charles E Hardwidge" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Can't say I'd want to get sucked in to the arguments over personalities
    >>>and traditions. Storm in a teacup. Life is short.

    >> This from an individual who disrupts discussions by acting as a self
    >> appointed net cop.
    >> Sheesh!

    > That's an exaggeration. I'll comment on posting and attitudes when it
    > becomes an issue but I don't go around "net copping".
    >
    > And, yes. Silently changing the follow-up to cross-post a big mouthed
    > personal attack is an issue. Don't do it.
    >
    > FU trimmed to alt.photography

    Why not!

    --
    Peter