Re: WHy is printer price skyrocketing?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Nov 18, 2010.

  1. Jane_Galt <> queried this for Santa:

    > HP Officejet Pro 8500A Premium Wireless e-All-in-One (CM758A#B1H)
    >
    > About a week ago, I priced this at amazon.com and it was $318.
    >
    > I put it on my Wish List.
    >
    > A few hours later it was around $348, where it stayed until tonight.
    >
    > Now it's $398?
    >
    > What the heck is going on?
    >
    > Does amazon.com raise prices on you because you put something on your
    > wish list?
    >
    > What else could it be?

    If you don't clean your "SOL" cookies, they track your habits,
    direct your searches and control your prices somewhat. You'd
    see this if you diligently search, and are able to find the
    same item considerably cheaper, then check back with your
    previous references and be awed and amazed how the prices seem
    to start converging... It's all in those "SOL" cookies.

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/08/12/deleting.cookies.privacy/index.html

    HTH

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I can not
    even hear the retards, perverts and stalkers over

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near! Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em...
    an-nnnn-duh... *good* "luck" - if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)
    Bucky Breeder, Nov 18, 2010