Re: Why don't cat owners?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by joevan, Apr 14, 2009.

  1. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:03:09 -0400, "dadiOH" <>
    wrote:

    >remove" <"welsh(remove)wizard29 wrote:
    >> Get made to pick up their animals shit, or get prosecuted like dog
    >> owners do?

    >They have good lobbyists.

    Ack shully our cat is going on 7 years old and since she came to this
    old house as a baby from an animal shelter, she has never been
    outside.
    Vet comes to the house when shots are needed etc. She seems to have
    no reason even to venture out on the roof deck. This is her house and
    she scares some females when they come in. Not all of them just
    certain ones that she may think is something like my dear wife who
    passed 4.5 years ago. No other cat could ever be allowed to enter
    this house as long as she is here. It is her house and she owns it.

    joevan, Apr 14, 2009