Re: Why don't cat owners?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by MC, Apr 14, 2009.

  1. MC

    MC Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message
    > remove wrote:
    >> Get made to pick up their animals shit, or get prosecuted like dog owners
    >> do?

    > First off...no one can own a cat.

    In which case they are feral and should be shot.

    > Secondly, by nature they are clean and usually just "go" in their litter
    > boxes and their human slave must empty it.

    Rubbish. They crap on my lawn, pathway and in my flower beds.

    > Thirdly...if they do "go" outside...
    > they at least don't leave a huge mess in the middle of the sidwewalk like
    > a dog does...
    > they usually just bury it off in some remote area

    See my previous observation. How can cats bury it on my lawn or pathway?

    > Fourth: see my first point

    Thus we go in circles. They are no better than vermin.

    MC

    MC, Apr 14, 2009