Re: Why does the iPhone take such crappy photos?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Cooper, Jul 8, 2013.

  1. Tony Cooper

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On Mon, 8 Jul 2013 22:43:52 +0200, Mitch Bujard
    <DontWantSpam-But_'Reply-to'> wrote:

    >A small camera is sometimes better than no camera at all. And I rather
    >pull my iPhone from a pocket than have to carry an SLR everywhere. Most
    >painters did carry a small sketchpad, and not the Sixtime Chapel
    >ceiling with them.

    Sixtime Chapel! I love that! And on the Seventime He Rested?

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

    Tony Cooper, Jul 8, 2013

  2. Tony Cooper

    Lewis Guest

    In message <>
    Tony Cooper <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 8 Jul 2013 22:43:52 +0200, Mitch Bujard
    > <DontWantSpam-But_'Reply-to'> wrote:

    >>A small camera is sometimes better than no camera at all. And I rather
    >>pull my iPhone from a pocket than have to carry an SLR everywhere. Most
    >>painters did carry a small sketchpad, and not the Sixtime Chapel
    >>ceiling with them.

    > Sixtime Chapel! I love that! And on the Seventime He Rested?

    It's sixtine in French, from sixtinium in Latin.

    <http://www.google.com/search?q=sixtine+chapel#safe=off&q=sixtine+chapel&nfpr=1&sa=X&ei=6EncUcXsA-qdyAG76gE&ved=0CCsQvgUoAQ&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.aWc&fp=a5e50873e57ab21a&biw=1280&bih=703>

    --
    And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew
    them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does.

    Lewis, Jul 9, 2013

  3. Tony Cooper

    Whisky-dave Guest

    On Tuesday, 9 July 2013 18:32:08 UTC+1, Lewis wrote:
    > In message <>
    >
    > Tony Cooper <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Mon, 8 Jul 2013 22:43:52 +0200, Mitch Bujard

    > > <DontWantSpam-But_'Reply-to'> wrote:

    > >>A small camera is sometimes better than no camera at all. And I rather

    > >>pull my iPhone from a pocket than have to carry an SLR everywhere. Most

    > >>painters did carry a small sketchpad, and not the Sixtime Chapel

    > >>ceiling with them.

    > > Sixtime Chapel! I love that! And on the Seventime He Rested?

    > It's sixtine in French, from sixtinium in Latin.

    I thought we were speaking English like wot me 'n' the queen does.

    it's "Sistine" :-D

    Whisky-dave, Jul 10, 2013