Re: Why does K-mart keep DVDs under glass?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Grand Inquisitor, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. Maverick wrote:
    > This is totally ludicrous! How does one expect to enjoy their DVD
    > shopping experience, hindered by having a sales clerk unlocking the
    > glass door while waiting for you to make a selection (VHS tapes are not
    > under a lock & key). I rarely shop at K-mart, but this is ridiculous for
    > anti-theft devices, DVDs have enough secure tags and tape on the box.
    >
    > I bet K-mart loses a lot of DVD sales.

    K-Mart used to have these bargain racks with really good deals (Lost
    Weekend for ten bucks, I got 12 Monkeys, Ghosts of Mars, and a few
    others for very low prices also). But they totally bite now, you're right.

    --
    "It is dark, you are likely to be eaten by a grue."
    --Zork

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Jul 3, 2003