Re: Why Does flatfish Posts Upset This Group So Much?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 7, Oct 31, 2005.

  1. 7

    7 Guest

    Astroturfing bonobo magilla wrote:

    Why?

    Because this group is comprised of mostly rabid windi advocates who
    because of their blindfolds can't see the forest for the tress.

    Or spell trees properly.

    These astroturfers working for micoshaft
    will lie through their teeth just to make windope look
    good and when a person, any person, posts a negative anything thread
    they will mobilize like a nest of cockroaches heading towards a jar
    of jelly.

    Like a child observing an ant farm it's actually a very interesting
    phenomena to watch if you got time to become a stupid windope
    payee instead of trying out the hundreds of free liveCDs
    http://www.liveCDlist.com

    Coka COLA is essentially useful for windope
    advocacy because it is just so full of windope astroturfers
    tripping themselves up, the pompous attitudes of the core group of posters
    and the obvious fairy tales of how windies saved the day that Windows
    destroyed by viri.

    Windi users always seem to have these horrid difficulties with
    Windows and always seem to have a GNU/Linux CD in their back pocket to
    save the day. Hundreds of them available free at http://www.livecdlist.com
    Things like DSL can boot from CD and repair your disk even if
    your windope PC shite is gone bye bye.

    It's hysterical reading tripe of how windies have
    to resort to anal probing to get their os working.
    Just stick a liveCD in and back up/recover partitions etc
    is no problem. LiveCDs like oralux even speak out of the box!

    You must understand the microshaft and Billy Goat has told me
    that most of the people in this group are anti-social oddballs and freaks
    living at home with their parents and inventing windope love from
    behind on the phone, oops sorry Janis Ian. I am relaying micoshaft
    thoughts unto you as a paid micoshaft astroturfer.

    Then you have the bitter people who have either lost their jobs or
    been demoted because Windopes has blown over, try your hand
    at Linux, its free and you never lose any of your training
    or skill sets.

    This group has a lot of this type of winope bozos.

    Of course we have the Hamilcar Barcas (ku karlovsky etc), the Terry
    Porter's (check rec.motorcycles and you will figure it out) and the
    usual brains like Peter who always know that even after I switch
    identities, my name is still flat fish. The flat footed
    Flounder variety. I mention their names because the phosphor
    dots are more than just glowing in my eyes right now.

    Geriatrics still living in the 70's like Gaycloud.
    15 year olds posting from internet cafes and so forth.
    Thats what happens when you become a windope. Everything
    looks gay. Most of us have no mind to speak of. We are but
    the mouth pieces for microshaft and lifeless bum boys.

    Linux is a decent operating system, but it is in dire need of flushing
    windope advocates down the pan because the flat fishes in COLA are all dried
    up and starting to stink with a stench worse than 3 week old sour fish
    left in the sun.

    So anyone thinking of trying Linux, you can take whatever a COLA engineers
    will tell you but with windope, divide it by 25 and you will have a
    realistic idea of what to expect if you are trying to compare.
    Try a liveCD now and be happy instead of being gay and become
    stupid payees for micoshaft. http://www.livecdlist.com

    Linux...When your time has run out.....

    Hire a WINDOPE-NUT...They're Fun To Watch wrecking your business
    with viri! And spending your IT budgets as if there is no tomorrow
    when they should be making do with what they got and using
    things like Open Office free http://www.openoffice.org .

    7, Oct 31, 2005

  2. Whine Whine Whine

    Black Baptist, Jan 14, 2006

  3. Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY HEAD?

    Layth ibn Alam al-Muhallabi, Jan 14, 2006