RE: Why do we bother?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Raja, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. Raja

    Raja Guest

    Contact MS to report this guy. Maybe, MS would do something if they're still
    interested in maintaining the validity of certifications.

    Did the manager hire this guy based on the MCSD credential without any tech
    interview ?

    --
    Check out www.dotnethangar.com for exam books !

    Raja, Jul 14, 2005