    just breaking into the business this can really suck.

    But it does explain why someone I know who is certified doesnt seem to know
    the material
    Sean, Jul 12, 2005

  2. But how can be determined the cheating?
    MeasureUP has plenty of questions that sometime 4-8 questions from 50 may be
    will too close to real exams, but MeasureUP is recomended by Microsoft.
    and they give pass guaranty ! So are they cheating?

    or TestKing or may be Transcender?

    Where is the line of cheating?

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Sean

    Sean Guest

    I would say no. I am much more concerned about the "exact" questions I am
    hearing about. The material is to deep that even real expired questions only
    help you study and I wouldnt call it cheating.
    I am concerned about people getting access to the real questions that are
    currently active in the pool.

    Sean, Jul 12, 2005
  4. But how?
    it seems to me that real questions are protected by VUE and MS isn't is?
    otherwise almost everyone can access that questions and get sertificate

    So testing is a waste of money and time?

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jul 12, 2005
  5. Sean

    EggHead Guest

    A LONG LONG time ago, there was a rumor that Tran$cender was paying $$$ to
    test center's employee to have access to the Qs. I mean that was when MCSE
    alone will land you an IT job in a small company, and MCSD with some exp is
    almost land you pm or senior position. Those good old day :'(
    My God!!! Do you know that there are a lot of place that you can find out
    common Q in any type of IT interview. I mean programmer, DBA and system adm.
    So, there are a lot of paper candidate now :)
    If the guy or girl has a degree from a decent college, it is hard to know
    the different between paper and real MCAD/MCSD in the first few weeks. It is
    b'cos they are doing Jr position. For senior position, they already have exp
    :)
    In fact, some companies now need you to write some in-house IT exams (from
    one day to few days :'( ) before you even can talk to anyone in the company
    :'(
    Egghead

    EggHead, Jul 12, 2005
  6. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Sean, Jul 12, 2005
  7. Sean

    EggHead Guest

    Holy smoke!!!

    At this rate, MCSD.net 3.0 can be in the List of Endangered Species :'(

    Egghead

    EggHead, Jul 12, 2005