Re: Why do I have the munchies?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Curtis Brown, Jun 4, 2009.

  1. Curtis Brown

    Curtis Brown Guest

    "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote in message
    news:4GEVl.4331$...
    > These days I can't go 11 seconds without stuffing something in my mouth.
    > It's not like the old days when I smoked that worm-ridden garbage.
    >
    > I think it has something to do with my hippocampus. No, I don't think
    > there are any hippoes on my campus. But it could be something I'm mot
    > happy about.
    >
    > This is terrible. Any ideas? Suggestions? Perhaps it's something held over
    > from my old days?

    I got plenty of ideas. Don't stuff so much in your mouth. I know it's easier
    said than done but I know this guy that was stuffing his face 24 hours a day
    it seems. By the time he got up to 500 pounds he was broke from buying so
    much food that I think he was eating people to support his habit.
    Curtis Brown, Jun 4, 2009

  2. Curtis Brown

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Jun 4, 1:38 pm, "Curtis Brown" <> wrote:
    > "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote in message

    > > These days I can't go 11 seconds without stuffing something in my mouth..
    > > It's not like the old days when I smoked that worm-ridden garbage.

    > > I think it has something to do with my hippocampus. No, I don't think
    > > there are any hippoes on my campus. But it could be something I'm mot
    > > happy about.

    > > This is terrible. Any ideas? Suggestions? Perhaps it's something held over
    > > from my old days?

    > I got plenty of ideas. Don't stuff so much in your mouth. I know it's easier
    > said than done but I know this guy that was stuffing his face 24 hours a day
    > it seems. By the time he got up to 500 pounds he was broke from buying so
    > much food that I think he was eating people to support his habit.

    Lol. It's been said food is the worst addiction. I'm addicted. 24/7.

    Thanks for trying to help. I'm awl fucked up now.
    iL_WeReo, Jun 4, 2009