    they all included USA warranty, registration papers, and all the accessories
    specified by the manufacturer,
    Rosita

    HRosita, Aug 1, 2003

  2. HRosita

    JK Guest

    Sealed in what fashion? Many stores have shrink wrap machines. I am
    talking about factory sealed with a tamper proof seal, or at the very
    least shrink wrap with the manufacturers name all over it, and not plain
    clear shrinkwrap.

    JK, Aug 1, 2003

  3. HRosita

    JK Guest

    I remember being in one store(I won't mention the name) when
    a customer was returning an item that was open, and the manager
    told a clerk to take it into the back and put fresh shrink wrap on it,
    then to place it on the shelf with all the new ones at regular price.

    JK, Aug 1, 2003
  4. In article <>, JK <> wrote:
    >I remember being in one store(I won't mention the name) when
    >a customer was returning an item that was open, and the manager
    >told a clerk to take it into the back and put fresh shrink wrap on it,
    >then to place it on the shelf with all the new ones at regular price.

    Sounds like Fry's!

    Now they put a sticker on indicating this has been done.

    --
    Jason O'Rourke www.jor.com

    Jason O'Rourke, Aug 1, 2003
  5. HRosita

    Andrew Guest

    JK <> wrote:
    > I remember being in one store(I won't mention the name) when
    > a customer was returning an item that was open, and the manager
    > told a clerk to take it into the back and put fresh shrink wrap on it,
    > then to place it on the shelf with all the new ones at regular price.

    I am certain that some ground beef I bought at Kroger was rewrapped
    and relabeled with a new expiration date because it had that just-
    beginning-to-rot taste that ground beef gets when you leave in in
    the refrigerator for 5 or 6 days before using it.

    Andrew

    Andrew, Aug 1, 2003
  6. HRosita

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    I think I can tell if a package has been tampered with. In my case, the cameras
    came with original sealed bags, factory packaging.
    Anyway, it was good enough for me.
    I think you should be careful breathing, the air you are inhaling has been used
    already a couple of times.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Aug 1, 2003
  7. HRosita

    jeff liss Guest

    et (HRosita) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I think I can tell if a package has been tampered with. In my case, the cameras
    > came with original sealed bags, factory packaging.
    > Anyway, it was good enough for me.
    > I think you should be careful breathing, the air you are inhaling has been used
    > already a couple of times.
    > Rosita

    LOL@YOU. The difference, though, is no one's SELLING the air for
    $2000. And no one's claiming it is "brand new, in a factory fresh
    box." Breathe on!!

    jeff liss, Aug 2, 2003