Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by techshare, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. techshare

    techshare Guest

    Bravo! Another intelligent and informative post from our yodeling? Imhotech.

    techshare, Sep 23, 2003

  2. techshare

    techshare Guest

    Hey man, just make yourself look better and keep quiet. Here are a few free
    tips for you, so you can't say I didn't give you any good advice :)

    - Use a spell checker or learn how to spell ... "occaisional"?
    - Don't start sentences with conjunctions.
    - Try to refrain from name calling.

    PS. This thread went way off topic anyway! I still have several specific
    problem cases with Symantec products that simply do not exist with the
    competition. I'm going to start (another) more focused thread. Could you
    please stay out of it unless you have something intelligent or informative
    to say? Thanks :) We all appreciate it.
    "ImhoTech" <> wrote in message

    > "techshare" <> wrote in message news:WvKdnRtuy9HxIe2iU->
    >
    > > > They aren't. At least not for competent technicians.
    > > >

    > AH you're so witty and humorous. And can barely post a one-line reply
    > coherently. Read the thread dumbass. You and your opinion of NAV are in

    the
    > minority. Anyone could have the occaisional problem. Your initial posting
    > indicates that your problems are in fact YOUR problems and have little to

    do

    techshare, Sep 24, 2003

  3. techshare

    techshare Guest

    Blahhhhhh...

    OK, I tried to help you out (eg. shut your silly mouth). Now, it's time to
    put you on the "pay no mind list". Someone else is going to have to
    entertain you with replies, "Bobo"
    "ImhoTech" <> wrote in message

    > "techshare" <> wrote in message
    > > Hey man, just make yourself look better and keep quiet. Here are a few

    > free
    > > tips for you, so you can't say I didn't give you any good advice :)
    > >
    > > - Use a spell checker or learn how to spell ... "occaisional"?
    > > - Don't start sentences with conjunctions.
    > > - Try to refrain from name calling.
    > >

    > > PS. This thread went way off topic anyway! I still have several specific
    > > problem cases with Symantec products that simply do not exist with the
    > > competition. I'm going to start (another) more focused thread. Could you
    > > please stay out of it unless you have something intelligent or

    informative
    > > to say? Thanks :) We all appreciate it.
    > > "ImhoTech" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "techshare" <> wrote in message

    > > > AH you're so witty and humorous. And can barely post a one-line reply
    > > > coherently. Read the thread dumbass. You and your opinion of NAV are

    in
    > > the
    > > > minority. Anyone could have the occaisional problem. Your initial

    > posting
    > > > indicates that your problems are in fact YOUR problems and have little

    > > do
    > > > with the quality of Symantec's products.
    > > >

    > What stupid twat you are. The thread never went 'off topic' . Your

    original
    > post displayed your obvious ignorance and lack of real technical skill.
    > Start your new thread, show some more ignorance. But I promise you I will

    be

    techshare, Sep 25, 2003